skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shari's Adventure in Camel Land
Saturday, January 19, 2008
More of the Mosque
Do you see the people in the front of the mosque? The place is massive.
This is the smaller chandalier in the front entrance of the mosque.
I would like one with more bling!
This marble was gorgeous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books I Have Read
Tiger's New Swing
New Moon
Eclipse
Twilight
The Sun Queen
Shari
View my complete profile
Blogs I like to Read
Annaliese
paul and leah
arabianroundabout
Hello Idaho
Cook Family
Melissa and Girls
Blog Archive
►
2009
(63)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(167)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(23)
▼
January
(19)
The Lego Men
Construction Picture of the Week on 3-2 Street
Beauty.........
The Emporer's New Shoes
A.D. WAS ROCKING LAST NIGHT!!!!
Sam and I went to the Abu Dhabi Golf Championships...
Just a little more of the Mosque
The big rug at the Mosque
A little more.........
More of the Mosque
The Grand Mosque
The Girls
Construction on 3-2 street
The Traveling Kankle's
Muscat,Oman December 2007
Hong Kong
Hong Kong October 2007
28 Years of Wedded Bliss
New Years Resolution
No comments:
Post a Comment