This is Hong Kong from the top of a hill on Hong Kong island. We took a tour that drove us around all day. I can't remember what the name of the hill was (Melissa said that is why you need to blog asap so you don't forget the name of the hill). It was lots of fun in Hong Kong. There are lots non-Americans there and I found out that I'm pretty tall for the average person in Hong Kong. We went to the temple for 5 days and the other days we shopped and toured the city. The shopping was a bit over whelming. I just couldn't figure out were to start. I knew I could have done a lot of damage to a credit card but I didn't. Sam was the one the made out like a bandit. He got two suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties, a hong kong Rolex watch, Oakley hong kong sunglasses, new wallet with a money clip, an extra money clip, real hong kong chess set and other things I just can't remember but I do remember he did really well for himself. I got one LV hong kong bag and an authentic Hong Kong vase. I was saving my money for the camera that I wanted to buy him for Christmas.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Hong Kong
This is Hong Kong from the top of a hill on Hong Kong island. We took a tour that drove us around all day. I can't remember what the name of the hill was (Melissa said that is why you need to blog asap so you don't forget the name of the hill). It was lots of fun in Hong Kong. There are lots non-Americans there and I found out that I'm pretty tall for the average person in Hong Kong. We went to the temple for 5 days and the other days we shopped and toured the city. The shopping was a bit over whelming. I just couldn't figure out were to start. I knew I could have done a lot of damage to a credit card but I didn't. Sam was the one the made out like a bandit. He got two suits, 2 shirts, 2 ties, a hong kong Rolex watch, Oakley hong kong sunglasses, new wallet with a money clip, an extra money clip, real hong kong chess set and other things I just can't remember but I do remember he did really well for himself. I got one LV hong kong bag and an authentic Hong Kong vase. I was saving my money for the camera that I wanted to buy him for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope dad has some money left to put in all his money clips.
How fun! We had only 2 nights/3 days in Hong Kong on our way back to the States, but we loved it. I hope we can go back and see more of it.
Michelle
Post a Comment