Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh I love tractors

The whole time we were in Iowa he kept saying,"Do you think if I just stopped and asked someone in the fields if I could just drive the tractor and disc or something that they would let me?" He had it really bad. He wanted to drive a tractor. If he had a tractor in AD I think he would drive it to work. He loves farm work. We drove around on Sunday after church and found the John Deer Museum in Moline Illinois. He got to sit in the biggest tractor made. He had that smile on him the rest of the day.
Just like a kid in the candy store.

We went to the museum store after and bought a tractor toy to sit on his desk in AD. He was happy and figured it was good conversation piece for talking to clients. Yea right. Sure what ever you say.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: