Sunday, July 27, 2008

Departure Date Set.... July 31

I tried to change my flight to leaving on August 3rd so that I could take one last shot at Robbie big race from Park City to Evanston Wyoming and back to Park City but Delta was going to charge me 960$ so that killed that fun idea quickly. Now is the panic of over weight luggage. I've been in the US to long and I need one more suitcase to weigh about 70lbs which I can't have so now I have to go through the pain staking sorting process, highest priority items go into the checked bags that don't weigh a lot and then my two carry ons that i can lug with me to put heavy stuff in. The airlines will charge me a load of money if its 5lbs over weight so I have to make sure something that is heavy that cost $5 doesn't end up really costing me $80 in over weight charges. I'm sure I will have to send a box to Muscatine.

No comments: