Sunday, July 27, 2008

We now have a BB player in the family!!!

This game was a couple of days before the wedding in Brigham City, Utah. TJ was the pitcher of the night. I hadn't taken any BB pictures before so it was fun to get some to the shots in action. I don't know any of the names of postitions or any of the names for things so I will give it my own interpetion. Fully expecting to get the correct termanolgy in detail as soon as this is posted. ( This stance is called the invisable eyes behind the head pose to see if anyone is running quickly to the next base) I don't know what all the stats were that night but I did hear 9 strike outs. Go TJ!!!!!

I hate your stinking guts pose and I'm going to throw at BB at you.
If that were me holding the bat I know I couldn't see the ball and hit at the same time. Hand/eye thing I have.
Almost a strike, the guy missed it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: