Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day at the zoo with Grandma

I had the girls for two nights before I left. We visited cousins, had a picnic, went shopping for uncle Bobbie, giggled at and jumped on the silly boys beds (uncle bobbies roomates), took a bath in uncle bobbies bath tub after Grandma cleaned it of course and went to the zoo. They thought they were really big girls and were somewhat put out at me that I made them ride in the stroller. I got it for them so they would have easy out and in on their own. they had gone to sleep really late and I knew if I didn't have something I was going to be carrying the two of them and that wasn't going to happen so they rode in the stroller for babies for Grandma.
They love to pose, you don't even have to say anything and they just say "cheese"
This tiger just got in the water right in front of us. It was pretty cool. They were more concerned about the dirty water.
One hot and tired kitty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: