I need to tell you a quick story about how I felt when I saw these two buildings. I had gotten up that morning in AD and thought man I don't really feel very well, I'd like to throw up. I didn't and got on an airplane and went to Doha and Sam and the driver Jajues picked me up at the airport. I got in the back seat with Sam and we drove all over and I was snapping shots from the window as fast as I could thinking, man I feel like I might throw up. Every so often we would stop and get out and the motion would stop. Since I wasn't thinking clearly I would have thought, Holy &*^%$%%^ am I having morning sickness? Knowing what I know and knowing what isn't possible I thought I have the flu. When we drove up to these building on the road I was so close to loosing it I asked Sam are those building crooked or am I seeing things? He said they are crooked. No worries. It was like my stomach was learching with the wave. I got three shots in before I had to stop. I felt like my head was spinning just looking at them.
Some one got paid to think like this and tell them to build it.
We stopped for a couple of hours after this shot. I can't discuss the shots I took after this but it was fun to see. Got you all curious don't I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment