Sunday, January 20, 2008


Sam and I went to the Abu Dhabi Golf Championships yesterday. They have a rule about taking photo's at Golf Tournements ......... you can't take any except on the Pro-Am Day. Well thats always a challenge for me when they say no you can't take any. I was careful, turned off the flash, turned off the clicker that sounds when you take a picture. I did a lot better with the little snap and shoot camera before, but the new camera that I bought for Sam was a little conspicuous. But I managed to get a few in and I have a quiz for all the golf fans out there..... Can you name the two golfers in the bottom two pictures? If you get them right you get to come with me to the Dubai Classic in two weeks!!!!!! Its Tiger Time.....................................

This is the club house at the golf course. Nice Falcon!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

I'm just glad that you didn't get arrested like last time you were taking pictures when you shouldn't have.

Anonymous said...

The guy with the pony tail is Jimenez but I don't know the other one. By the way, I had an incredible 11 days in Thailand in Oct. Phuket, Phi Phi Island, Bangkok, Ayutaya, etc. Two rounds of golf, one with a Thai pro. Ask Sam if he has ever eaten chicken claw soup, duck bills, or fish head soup. See ya,
Shane