So we have 2 flats somewhat put together and the IKEA guys are hungry, I asked them if they wanted pizza and they told me no they dont eat pizza, but some rice will do. So I went down to the local food stuff place and got everyone a round of rice and some brown stuff and some soda, mountain dew so they would stay awake. They got their table fixed up and all sat down and had a little lunch. I had stopped at Spinneys and got some cookies and snacks for them but they looked at me like your crazy lady we don't eat that. Happy bunch , chatted and sang a few songs and were done in about 15 minutes and were off again to the other flats. Its now 4pm. Four more flats to go. You might want to zoom in on this one.....
One bedroom, I didn't skimp on the mattress, got the best. My thought was the office employees can't complain about a bad mattress and not get a good nights sleep. They are there to work Right?
One living area finished, nice and light and bright. I must get curtains yet!!!!!!!
Another view of the furnature, I think things look pretty good don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What is with the junkyard outside the window. I hope they are going to get that cleaned up.
Post a Comment