I told Robbie that his ride needed a woman and he couldn't ride it till he had a helmut. The beast came with three but none of them fit him. Well we went to three cycle stores before we found a helmut big enough for his melen. He takes after his mother. A 2X was found in his price range and he was a happy camper and I did my job as a good mother in making sure he had one and now its up to him to wear it. Due to terrible gas prices I think we will be seeing a lot more of these kind of things on the road so becareful people it could one of my sons. If they aren't riding carefully please let me know and I'll see to it that that the behavior is corrected. I sound really tough don't I? But you would be surprised what my influence still has on them even as far away as I am.
Pauls growl is a lot tougher than his ride?? But they are sure fun. I sold my lime green one when I left Utah. I wished they had them here I would ride one in a minute. One of these would sign a death notice for me here. The taxis and everything else would run me over on the roads. In the newspapers last year there was a story on the most dangerous jobs in the UAE and guess what it was? Delivery drivers on motorcycles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So DON'T be taking any motorcycle delivery jobs, okay?
Post a Comment