Friday, March 27, 2009

Cook Family Photo's

After the photography class I was feeling my abilities needed to be used so I took Terri's family to the beach.  We were at the beach at about 5:30, great time of the day, and a great back round.  The kids were being kids and I got a funny one of them. Cairo and Sam in the back and Charlie and Jack in front.  Something I learned when you have kids in the pictures you don't have a lot of time to pose and check lighting so automatic was the setting for the night.
Charlie was the comedian of the bunch.
The Glamor Girls
It was fun to practice taking their pictures. So if anyone wants me to take there's, I'm available and I'm free.

1 comment:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Hi Shari! It's Nikki Treese again. I was sad we couldn't connect over Christmas break. Just wanted to say hello, and tell you we don't know much more about a possible move. Things are moving along very slowly. They've recently been over to AD to sign the contract. So who knows what will happen from there. Hope all is well!