Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sun is Shining on us Today

Today I hooked Gram up and we went mobile.  Did a little mud bogging and rock climbing.  We have a new worker in the back round  Ricco,  he's working for food.
The boys in the shop stopped their engine annualing to pose for a picture with Gram.  Roy,me, Gram, Pedro and Jonny.
Gram was questioning whether they were really working or not, but seemed to be convinced that they were doing something important. 
                                           "Do you boys want to come in for lunch?"

1 comment:

The Jatens said...

I saw your blog on Justin's and it was fun to see a picture of you. I've noticed your blog before but you never put up pictures with you in them! Hope all is well. We miss seeing Paul at Albertsons. (When we lived in Salt Lake we were just down the street from him and Leah and we ran into them all the time.) It's fun to see how your family is doing. I'm glad that things are going well.